Wednesday 9 September 2009

Covergirl Outlast Lip Stain

I've been eagerly waiting for Covergirl's Outlast Lip Stain to arrive in Australia, and I'm so glad that it finally has. This is what I call a true lip stain. It really does stain my lips and it lasts all day. I apply it at 6.30am and it's still visible at 4.00pm. Out of all the lip stains I've tried, this is the only one that lasts the whole day.



Covergirl says: The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won't come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips- just draw on color without any hassle!

I have to agree. It gives a very pretty wash of colour that can be applied lightly for a sheer stain or layered on for an intense burst of colour. I usually apply two or three layers so that the colour lasts all day. Outlast Lip Stain wears off evenly, without leaving any patches or strange looking lines.

I have this in Sassy Mauve which is very close to my natural lip colour. On me it looks like a deep pink.

There are 10 different colours available:

Cinnamon Shine
Flirty Nude
Berry Smooch
Wild Berry Wink
Sassy Mauve
Teasing Blush
Plum Pout
Coy Coral
Bit of Blossom
Everbloom Kiss

Would I buy it again? Yes, I'm planning on getting a few more colours.

3 comments :

  1. Hey, great review, I like that you've added the colour chart thingy too :)
    I'd love to try this lip venom, it sounds good :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the review.
    but i was wondering if you could provide some swatches?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that you included other shades and actually posted it for easier reference. This make it easy for me to buy makeup online.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!