Tuesday 22 September 2009

Bobbi Brown Corrector


I'd never heard of Bobbi Brown's Corrector until LaLa had her make-up trial. After I watched Casey apply this on LaLa I knew that I had to have it. Before my eyes LaLa's dark circles disappeared. And to, as if that wasn't amazing enough, the corrector didn't sink into her fine lines. Even when concealer and powder were applied on top, it still didn't sink into LaLa's fine lines. For the rest of the day I kept on checking LaLa out and it didn't sink into her fine lines at all. I've come to the conclusion that Corrector is a magic product, one that everyone with dark circles should run out and buy.

The secret to using this is to press it into the skin. You apply it with a brush and then press it into the skin and watch the dark circles disappear. I got Bisque which is the perfect match for my light skin and very dark circles. On days when I'm not wearing foundation I use Corrector on it's own and for those days when I'm using foundation I'll use concealer or an illuminator over the top.

Even when I put on a few layers of Corrector it doesn't sink into my fine lines. They are a tiny little bit more noticeable than usual, but in my opinion fine lines and wrinkles are always slightly more noticeable when wearing make-up.

Bobbi Brown says: For very dark circles and extra coverage, Bobbi's secret is her Correctors. Use daily or just when you need extra coverage. Designed to be layered under your yellow-based Creamy Concealer shade, Correctors come in a range of twelve Bisque and Peach shades. Corrector for extra dark circles apply corrector up to the lash line and into inner corner of eye. Layer with creamy concealer. Apply powder over concealer to set.

Would I buy it again? Definitely, it's become a holy grail product for me.

Ingredients: petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribenenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate.
May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

1 comment :

  1. I love BB, have some things from that brand and love all them, you need try the fondations, they are amazing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!