Wednesday 26 August 2009

Project 10 Pan for skincare

I've decided to do a Project 10 Pan for skincare. I have a lot of products that I need to use up and I need to stop buying more. I'm also thinking about doing it for hair care, but I'll decide that one later. I'm happy to say that since I finished the Ten Tubes Test I've finished another five lip products and I intend to keep on going. I also haven't bought any new lip products, so I'm pleased about that.

So as of today I'm starting Project 10 Pan for skincare. I won't buy any new skincare until I've used up ten of my current products. I'm going to include lip balms in with my skincare, even though I don't think I'll be finishing and balms soon.

I have a few products that I hope to finish soon, so hopefully I'll be reporting back soon.

1 comment :

  1. I'm doing this at the moment. :) Managed to finish some stuffs though it's difficult to persevere using a product till it's gone, I like variety!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!