Tuesday 25 August 2009

Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes



Ponds says: Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes, the No. 1 brand of wet cleansing towelettes, gently remove make-up and even waterproof mascara. Clinical studies have shown that Pond’s towelettes remove the make-up that other brands leave behind – taking off up to 40 percent more than other leading towelettes. Available in three varieties, they are ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested for a gentle face cleansing experience.
Pond's Original Clean Towelettes are more effective at removing make-up than any other leading towelette. Contains Triple Tea Antioxidant Complex, Vitamin E and Chamomile, Luxuriously quilted cloths with a unique diamond texture allow for a deep clean without leaving any residue behind.

I don't normally use cleansing wipes, all the brands that I've tried have either been too drying or haven't removed my make-up very well, so I just use baby wipes instead. However, since I discovered Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes I've been converted, they're amazing! They easily remove all of my make-up, including eye make-up and are not at all drying. I only have to wipe my face once to get all my face make-up off, although I usually go over my eyes twice to get all the mascara off.

I'm happy to say that these wipes aren't at all drying. They don't irritate my sensitive skin and haven't caused any redness or irritation. After I've used them my skin feels clean and soft.



One of my favorite things about these wipes is the container. As you can see from the picture above, they come in a little box so that instead of having to lay them down on my bench top they stand up. This means that they look good and take up less room than they would if they were laying down.

Ingredients: water, hexylene glycol, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e acetate), camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, cyclopia intermedia (honeybush) leaf extract, polysorbate 20, sodium lauroamphoacetate, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, benzyl alcohol, xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol, xylitol, fragrance, citric acid, dimdm hydantoin, butylene glycol, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.

Would I buy them again? Yes, they're on my must have list now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!