Monday 24 August 2009

Australis Perfection Brush On Mineral Lip Gloss


Australis have recently bought out a Perfection range consisting of brush on products. I think this is a great idea as they are easy to use and being pen style makes them easy to carry around in my handbag. The Perfection range has Foundation, Mineral Illuminator, Mineral Bronzer, Mineral Lip Gloss, Lip and Cheek Tint and Eyeshadow. All of the products are priced under $18, which makes them very affordable.

Mineral Lip Gloss comes in a sleek looking black click tube. I have Botticelli which is a beautiful pinky mauve. I'm really happy with this gloss. It's shiny without being sticky and lasts a few hours before I need to reapply. The texture is creamy and moisturising, it feels more like a balm than a gloss. It's fragrance and flavour free.

Since I got this I've used it every day and the more I use it the more I love it. I'm very tempted to go out and buy some more colours. I love the versatility of these. I can apply one layer for a sheer shine, a few layers for a light colour and apply over lipstick to brighten the colour of my lipstick.

Australis says: A stroke of genius, a brush with fame... Following on from the success of the Australis Perfection Brush on Collection launch comes the new Australis Perfection Brush On Mineral Lip Gloss. The light, smooth mineral formula includes nature's finest beauty secrets such as jojoba and vitamin E for moisturising and orange oil for conditioning - helping you maintain healthy looking lips all year round in eight beautiful natural looking shades. The easy-to-use brush on applicator and click button is designed to allow you more control to create the look you want without wasting any product. Wear it on it's own or over lipstick, there's a shade to suit everyone.

Would I buy it? Yes, it's a lovely, reasonably priced gloss that is fast becoming a favorite.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!