Friday 8 May 2009

My Lip Stuff Tinted Gloss


I've told you my thoughts on the My Lip Stuff untinted Lip Gloss, so thought I'd also tell you about the tinted version. It's identical to the untinted version other than the very pretty tint that it has. I got this in Butterscotch Sundae, which is another great scent. That's what I love about My Lip Stuff balms, they are available in so many amazing flavours and fragrances.

They have a shimmery red tint that looks quite bright in the bottle but goes on sheer and leaves a pretty wash of red that looks quite natural. One of the disadvantages of the tinted balm is that the colour tends to settle, so needs to be mixed up again to get the colour out. I don't find this to be a problem though as I usually warm it between my hands before I use it anyhow, so I just give it a few shakes and then it's all mixed.

Would I buy it again? I'm not sure. I do like it but as it's a bit difficult to use I probably wouldn't but it again.

Ingredients: castor oil, sunflower oil, shea oil, mica oil, essential oil and/or flavour.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!