Wednesday 13 May 2009

Miessence Jaffa Lip Balm


I'm a firm believer that it's better to use lip products that don't contain petrolatum. Since I've switched to non petrolatum lip balms my lips have been a lot healthier. Switching was a little difficult though, because for the first two weeks my lips peeled constantly. They weren't sore, but they just peeled constantly. But once the peeling had finished my lips looked and felt great.

Miessence Jaffa lip balm stick is the newest balm from Miessence. It has the same fragrance as the squeeze tube balm does. I prefer the wind up balm to the squeeze tube as I find that the squeeze tube balm tends to get lumpy, whereas the wind up tube doesn't.

Now onto the balm. I really like it. It's moisturising, slightly glossy, has a nice jaffa scent and does a great job of hydrating my lips, even when they're dry. The texture is soft, smooth and lasts a few hours before I need to reapply.

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's a lovely balm.

Ingredients: certified organic citrus dulcis (sweet orange) essential oil, certified organic vanilla planifolia CO2 extract, certified organic persea gratissima (avocado) fruit oil, certified organic rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, certified organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, certified organic butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, certified organic unrefined cera alba (beeswax)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!