Wednesday 6 May 2009

KMS California Silksheen Leave In Conditioner



In an effort to use up some of the products that I have hanging around (instead of just using and repurchasing the products that I love), I've started using my silksheen again. It's nice, but not amazing and I won't repurchase it. There's nothing wrong with it, but there's nothing great about it either. I don't notice a huge difference in my hair when I use it.

One thing that I do like about it is that it's two toned, so it looks good, hehe. As you can see in the picture above, the bottom half is pinky apricot coloured and the top is clear. For some reason two toned products always amuse me.

Here's what KMS have to say about silksheen: Infused with almond and basil this light weight spray leaves hair instantly tangle free, soft and silky. Formulated with advanced IOPS (inside out perfecting system) technology it's perfect for long or fine hair.

It has an almond basil fragrance which I find a bit strange. It's not unpleasant but at the same time it's not pleasant. It's more basily, which is not the sort of fragrance that I'd choose for my hair.

As far as leave in conditioners go this is okay. It doesn't weight down my fine hair and doesn't leave it greasy either. I use about 5 to 10 sprays on wet hair and like I said, it's okay. It makes my hair feel a little more hydrated. I don't notice any detangling effects.

Ingredients: water, dimethicone, alcohol denat, steartrimoniumchloride, peg/ppg-14/4 dimethicone, panthenol, prunus dulcis oil, ocimum basilicum extract, ethyl ester of hydrolyzed silk, tocopheryl acetate, pca, lactic acid, citric acid, malic acid, glycolic acid, glycerin, di-c12-15 alkyl dimonium chloride, propylene glycol, isopropyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethiconol, polyquaternium-11, sorbitol, ammonium hydroxide, benzophenone-4, fragrance, orange4/c.i 15510, red 33/c.i 17200.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!