Tuesday 21 April 2009

Sea Spa Sea Minerals Body Salt Scrub

According to Sea Spa, sea minerals help flush out toxins, remove dead skin cells and other debris from your skin. Body buffing with sea minerals is the most effective way to stimulate circulation, help shift cellulite, remove toxin build up and boost vital nutrients into the skin. Drenched with exfoliating sea minerals and blended together with pure emollients, it will not only cleanse and detoxify your skin it will also help remineralise and nourish, leaving it soft and velvety smooth. The absorbing action of sea salts create a warming effect when massaged onto the skin.

Sounds good doesn't it? I have to say, Body Salt Scrub is really nice, in fact it's one of the nicest salt scrubs I've used so far. It smells lovely, like tropical flowers and does a great job of exfoliating my skin without leaving it looking scratched and red. One thing I really like is that it comes with a little paddle to get the scrub out with. I much prefer this to having to stick my fingers in there and getting granules underneath my nails.

I couldn't find a website for Sea Spa products, so can't show you a picture of the tub. I bought my scrub at Priceline. It comes in a large 600g pot.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!