Thursday 2 April 2009

MAC Eye Shadow


MAC is one of those cult brands that people get obsessed with. I can understand that because they have an amazing range of products and just about every colour you could want. They also release new products every few months, which keeps things interesting.

I am a huge fan of MAC eye shadows. Like the lipsticks, they have every colour you could want and a great range of finishes. All of the shadows I've used have had great pigment and don't crease. They wear well and last all day on me.

Some of my favorite colours are:
Contrast - a dark purpley blue with blue shimmer
Yoghurt - light pale pink
Club - dark brown with green flashes
Malt - matte pinky beige
Scene - mid tone cool grey
Satin Taupe - taupe with silvery shimmer

Another good thing about using MAC products is that when you collect six empty products (or full products if you decide that you don't like the product) you take them into MAC and they will give you a free lipstick of your choice.

Would I buy these again? Yes, they're great shadows.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!