Friday 24 April 2009

The Face Shop Pore Minimizer Cover-Up

Wow. I just went onto The Face Shop's website and noticed that they've revamped. It's much nicer and more user friendly than before. Also, if you join as a member you get a 10% discount coupon. However, I can't find the Pore Minimizer Cover-Up on the new website. I hope this doesn't mean that it's discontinued, cause it's a wonderful product.

I've been using this for about two months now, with no ill effects. In the past I've found that pore minimizers dry out my skin, but I haven't had this problem with Cover-Up. It's a clear gel that can be used alone or as a base under make-up.

When I use this it does make my pores appear smaller. It's also great to use as a primer. The texture is smooth and gel like. I find this quite effective at keeping my skin shine free too. For those of you with enlarged pores Cover-Up is definitely worth a try.

Would I buy it again? Yes!

Ingredients: cyclomethicone, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acacia senegal, crataegus monogina fruit extract, hedera helix (ivy) extract, phellinus linteus extract.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!