Thursday 30 April 2009

CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint Pink Mint


It constantly irks me that there are so many great products not easily available to us here in Australia. If I ever go to the US I'll go crazy with all the shopping, I'll want one of everything. If I do ever go to the US one of my first stops will be to Bath and Body Works, because they stock CO Bigelow products.

CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Tints are amongst my favorite lip balms/glosses. In fact, they're in my top five favorite glosses. One of the things that I love about Mentha Lip Tints is that they are a balm as well. I'd love if they were more easily available to Australia. The CO Bigelow site does ship to Australia, but the postage is $30 US, which I think is totally unreasonable.

Now that I've finished complaining about how difficult these are to get hold of, I'll tell you why I love them. They're a gloss and a balm in one, and they truly are moisturising. They have a lovely peppermint scent and a sweet flavour that Mr GQ loves. They're super glossy but not sticky, and the gloss lasts a few hours before it needs to be reapplied.

I've only tried Pink Mint, which is a very pretty soft pink colour that gives my lips a pretty wash of sheer colour.

Would I buy these again? Yes, I'm constantly hunting on ebay for them.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!