Tuesday 17 March 2009

YSL Gloss Repulpant

I am totally in love with this gloss, it's just gorgeous. I love it that much that I have three of them (one's a sample though). They're beautiful glosses. Whilst I don't think that it actually does plump my lips, when I use it they do look full and plumped. The reason I don't think it really does plump my lips is that when I take it off, they look normal again. But I'm happy with the false plumping effect :)

This is what YSL has to say about Gloss Repulpant: Both coloured and ultra-shiny, this new gloss instantly plumps-up lips while gently pampering them. In the heart of the formula, the YSL exclusive Hyalufix complex gently re balance the lips’ volume to offer them a natural fuller appearance. Vegetal oils specially chosen for their anti-free radical and nourishing properties ensure day-long comfort and well-being.

I have to agree with that. When I use this my lips feel hydrated and soft. I'll often use this in place of lip balm as it's so hydrating. They are not at all sticky, and last for a few hours before I need to reapply. They provide a good punch of colour, and the darker colours wear off to leave a soft stain of colour on my lips.

They come in a squeeze tube with a brush applicator so are super easy to apply. Gloss Repulpant also has an SPF of 10.

There are five different colours available: Glossy Pink, Glossy Plum, Glossy Brown, Glossy Nude and Glossy Candy.

Would I buy them again? Yes, I'll always have one or two of these in my stash.

Ingredients: octyldodecanol, polybutene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, silica dimethyl silylate, dextrin palmitate, polyethylene, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, tocopheryl acetate, butylene glycol, triticum vulgare germ oil, propylparaben, synthetic fluorphlogopite, ammonium glycyrrhizate, parfum, sodium stearate, titanium dioxide, phenoxyethanol, acacia senegal, sodium chloride, hydrolyzed conchiolin protein, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, solanum lycopersicum extract, isobutylparaben, glyceryl stearate, lecithin, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, rosemary extract, citric acid.

1 comment :

  1. Hiya I've tagged you for the Kreativ Tag. See this post for info, http://winterblossom7.blogspot.com/2009/03/kreativ-tag.html

    Thanks
    Your blog is awesome. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!