Sunday 22 March 2009

Ikigai Natural and Organic Skincare Webstore

I don't normally post on a Sunday, but thought I would to tell you all about this great new webstore called Ikigai. I discovered it a few days ago when I was browsing the net, and was amazed to get an email yesterday from the lovely Kate, offering me a lip balm to try. Being the lip balm addict that I am, how could I say no to that? So look out for my upcoming review.

Ikigai is Japanese, meaning a sense of purpose, wellbeing and joy in daily life. I have a feeling that this will become my new favorite online store. They're running a promotion at the moment, where 40 of the first 100 orders placed between 17 and 21st of March 2009 will receive a free natural or organic skin care product of their choice.

I haven't purchased anything from Ikigai yet, but I'm already compiling a list of products that I want to try. They give you a minimum of 3 free samples with every order, they're Australian, and they have some lovely products. The website is worth looking at, it has some great articles on why natural products are better for you and a glossary of ingredients. To see the articles, click here,and to see the glossary, click here.

Browsing around the Ikigai website I notice that they carry a lot of hard to get brands like Pangea Organics, Pure and True Organic Beauty, Bod, John Masters Organics, Purestuf for Men (I'm hoping they'll get the women's range soon) and Endota Spa to name a few.

If you're looking for unique, natural products, this store is the place to go.

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for passing on the information on the new website. We will check it out. We are big fans of organic skin care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my order last week from them!...Products are divine...and the sample were great...so nice to find a good online option in Australia.

    PS Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!