Wednesday 11 March 2009

Estee Lauder Pure Pops Lip Gloss


I've always wanted a blue lip gloss because they are supposed to make your teeth look whiter. I was a bit sceptical about this, and it seems that was with good reason, because my teeth look the same colour as usual. 

Pure Pops lip gloss is a lovely, moisturising gloss. I often use it instead of lip balm. It has a shiny, non sticky texture. Unlike a lot of other non sticky glosses, it lasts well and I don't need to reapply for a few hours. 

I got this in 1006 Peppermint, which is a lovely, sparkly blue colour in the tube, but goes on clear.  Due to the peppermint it has a slight tingle, and a subtle peppermint taste. 

Would I buy it again? If I didn't have so many other glosses sitting around waiting to be used, yes. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!