Tuesday 27 January 2009

Olay Total Effects Cream

Olay claims that this is a seven in one anti ageing moisturiser. When it first came out, these claims are the reason I bought it. As with a lot of claims made by skin care companies, I didn't find this to be true, but I have found that it's an effective moisturiser for normal to slightly dry skin.

Over the years I've gone through at least five bottles of Total Effects cream. I've been sitting here trying to think of how to describe it, and I'm not coming up with a lot. It's not an exciting moisturiser, but it does the job. For me it's not a favorite, but when I need a good, basic moisturiser this is what I use. It isn't anti ageing, it doesn't do anything other than keep my skin moisturised. It sinks in quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I usually buy the SPF 15 version.

There are four different versions available, they are: Normal, Normal with SPF 15, Fragrance Free, Fragrance Free with SPF 15.

This is what Olay has to say about Total Effects Cream:

Total Effects cream provides the benefits of 7 anti-ageing treatments in one bottle - think line minimization, nourishing hydration, improved skin tone, gentle exfoliation, pore refinement, anti-oxidant protection and subtle lifting, all in one cream.

New Olay Total Effects provides the benefits of:

1. Line minimisation: Reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles.

2. Nourishing Moisturisation: Soothes dry skin.

3. Tone Enhancement: Evens skin tone for more balanced color.

4. Gentle Exfoliation: Smoothes and evens skin texture .

5. Pore Refinement: Minimises the appearance of pores.

6. With Anti-Oxidants: Helps protect skin's moisture barrier.

7. Subtle Lifting: Hydrates for firmer skin appearance.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!