Wednesday 10 December 2008

Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Eye Cream


This is what Simple has to say about Age Resisting eye cream:
"Natural antioxidant green tea in combination with oat-beta-glucan will help stimulate your skin's own immune system, reinforcing it's ability to renew itself.
Sodium hyaluronate and mushroom extract help firm and reduce puffiness around the eye area.
Natural gingko biloba, allantoin and pro-vitamin B5 helps to repair, protect and strengthen the skin around the delicate eye area."

Sounds good doesn't it? I used this eye cream for three months and am disappointed to say that I haven't noticed any difference in the condition of my skin. It is a good moisturiser for the eye area, but that's it.

I find this to be a light, easily absorbed cream that keeps the skin around my eyes hydrated. It's suitable for sensitive skin and didn't sting or irritate at all.

If you're looking for a basic, cream to keep your eye area hydrated this would be perfect, but if you want a cream that gives results then I wouldn't recommend this product.

Would I buy it again? No.

2 comments :

  1. You know what I do with products like these G.Q?...I use it on my arms as a moisturiser, actually I'm using up an eye cream atm, so there is no wastage...well at least I can justify it that way...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea, thanks for the tip Gem! I'm going to do the same thing, like you say, it's much better than wasting it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!