Tuesday 9 December 2008

Ganache for Lips Lemon Meringue


Lemon Mousse is the only non chocolate balm that Ganache makes. As I love my other Ganache balm, I assumed that I would love this balm just as much, so I'm very surprised to be saying that I'm not a huge fan of this balm.

The flavour and fragrance are lovely, like a beautiful, sweet lemon. Unlike the chocolate flavoured balms, Lemon Mousse is a hard balm. I have to put on plenty of layers before I feel like I'm wearing balm, and I'm reapplying every 15 minutes because I feel like I don't have any balm on. Even after applying several layers of this balm my lips look and feel bare.

I'm not sure why Lemon Mousse is different from the chocolate balms, perhaps it's because the chocolate versions have cocoa extract, although I wouldn't have thought that cocoa would make any difference.

Would I buy it again? No, I'll stick to the chocolate ones.

Ingredients: sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, beeswax, shea butter, vitamin E, vanilla extract in fractionated coconut oil, lemon oil, rosemary extract.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!