Thursday 4 December 2008

Earthly Possessions Fig and Cinnamon Lip Butter


I don't normally use lip products with cinnamon in them as it irritates my lips, but as Mr GlossQueen gave me this for valentines day I was determined to make it work. Surprisingly, the cinnamon in the lip butter doesn't irritate my lips. I don't find this to be a highly hydrating balm, but it's great for everyday use.

The fragrance is a lovely mix of fig with with a slight hint of cinnamon. There is no flavour. The texture is smooth and creamy with a shiny finish. It usually lasts around an hour before I need to reapply.

Fig and Cinnamon Lip Butter comes in a great pot that's wide enough for me to get the balm out without it getting stuck under my fingernails. The pot is a large 15 grams, which is about double the size of regular lip balm pots.

There are three flavours available, fig and cinnamon, frangipani and coconut and lime.

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's a lovely balm.

1 comment :

  1. Earth Possessions do have some lovely products. I would not know which one to pick...I'd have to purchased them all...as they all sound so divine. Oh and I love fig and honey yoghurt, so I'm sure I'd love this one...even if it doesn't have any flavour. Mr GlossKing does spoil you...lucky you GlossQueen!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!