Wednesday 14 January 2009

Duwop Prime Venom


Duwop call this a lip plumping balm. I've only used it as a primer, so can't really comment on how it does as a balm. As a primer it feels moisturising, however I only use it once a day. I find that some balms can feel hydrating, but when used over the course of a few days turn out not to be moisturising.

As a primer, I really like this. In fact I like it as much as I like Guerlain's Lip Lift, which is great considering it's a lot cheaper. Prime Venom is a clear, matte primer with a tingle to it. I don't notice any plumping, however it does make my lips look less wrinkly.

Used under lipstick Prime Venom helps my lipsticks last longer and stops them bleeding.

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's a great product.

Ingredients: macadamia ternifolia seed oil, beeswax (cera alba), helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, flavours/aroma, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) was, carnauba wax, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, ethyl macadamiate, camerllia sinensis (green tea leaf) extract, hydrated silica, ozokerite, methoxypropanediol, tocopheryl acetate.

1 comment :

  1. Venom...what a name for a lip primer!...well I guess you could always call your kisses "poisonous"...however primers do have their place...and it does not matter what the name is. Great marketing ploy to get you interested...it made me sit up and take a look.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!