Friday 5 December 2008

Bonne Bell Lip Lites Glossy Tint


Those of you who like flavoured lip balms need to get one of these. The flavours are so yummy, I usually end up licking most of the balm off my lips a few minutes after I've applied it.

As far as lip balms go this doesn't do much. It has a smooth, creamy texture that feels nice on my lips, but I don't find it moisturising at all.

Lip Lites Glossy Tints give a sheer wash of shimmery colour, so I use this like I would a gloss. It works very well applied over lip balm or lipstick. It has the same lasting power of a gloss, so needs to be reapplied regularly.

For me, the draw card of these balms is the flavour. If they weren't flavoured then I wouldn't use them.

I've tried; Cappuccino, Vanilla, Strawberry Gelati and Caramel Latte. They are all taste lovely.

Would I buy these again? No. They taste great, but aren't at all moisturising.

1 comment :

  1. That's a shame...I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover. I must say it does look appealing especially the coffee one.reum

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!