Sunday 27 July 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the first post of my brand new blog. This blog will mainly be about lip products (my main obsession) and make-up, but no doubt I'll also throw in some thoughts about life, love and whatever else comes into my head during the day.

I'm intending to update at least 3 times per week, but we'll see how that goes.

Now a bit about me. I'm a 30 something woman living in Western Australia. I love make-up specifically lip products. I have enough lip products to last me 10 lifetimes, but still I collect more!
I have no formal qualifications to do with make-up, just a lifetime of experience :)

1 comment :

  1. I Love your blog! I have just started one myself and it is fairly confusing to start! I will definitely keep looking at yours! I also have an obsession with lip products :) x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!